Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1072 results found

1. Advanced Sort

Add an advance sorting where we can sort by more than one field, so we can , for example, sort by name first, then by date

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. .jpg and .jpeg file extension inconsistency

Using the Bridge 2020 Export panel to export images as JPEG files produces files with .jpeg extension whereas using the Photoshop Image Processor produces files with .jpg extensions. This is inconsistent behaviour. Could we have the choice of which extesion we would like please?

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

3. Definitive Orientation tag

Images rotated in Bridge open with the right orientation in Photoshop, but not in Adobe Behance.
    Please make sure image orientation is properly communicated across all adobe products.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Personnalisation des raccourcis sur bridge comme sur photoshope

MErci de penser à personnaliser les raccourcis de comme le menu raccourcis dans photoshop

Thanks for thinking about customizing the shortcuts like the shortcut menu in photoshop

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option in Bridge to upscale image when viewing

(My earlier post of the topic either got lost or this is a duplicate for which I appologise)

Hi

I am using Bridge on a Macbook pro with a Retina screen. I usually prepare photos suitable for Instagram (1080px x 1080x). Given that the retina resolution is much higher than that, it is frustrating not to be able to view (Full Screen Preview) upscaled to the max resolution of the screen.

Would you please add an option allowing users to choose whether they wish images to be upscaled or not when viewing them in Full Screen Preview. That would be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Synchronize Selective Masks across multiple images w/o Recomputing each image in ACR V.14

The new select Sky and Subject tools are super time-savers! Unfortunately, when I try to synchronize my adjustments across multiple RAW images (for instance, time lapse sequence images of identical compositions), the masks need to be recomputed for each individual image.

Julianne Kost's blog showcases this feature and need to recompute: https://jkost.com/blog/2021/10/adobe-camera-raw-v14-local-adjustment-tools-masking-premium-presets-and-more.html

Programmers: please include an option to recompute multiple images at the same time. Adobe support states that that feature is not currently possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Now is more buggy than ever. Slow. Freezes. Crashes. Don't know what is going here? What's happened?

Now is more buggy than ever. Slow. Freezes. Crashes. Don't know what is going here? What has happened to Bridge?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. text size bridge

Increase font / text size in Adobe Bridge so we don't harm our eyes because of Adobe products. Make it more accessible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 不具合について

・ウィンドウを掴んで移動できない
    ※メニューをクリックするなどすると動作はする状態です

・お気に入りから開いてもフォルダの表示が変わらない
    ※以前のバージョンではお気に入りを開くと、フォルダの表示もそれに合わせてそこの箇所を開いてくれていました。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. command z

Please... allow "command z" several times, it is really useful. Allowing it jut once, is absolutely infunctional. ¡Please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. undock windows

Undocking Windows an safe the view

It would be so helpful if we could dock and undock the windows like in all other Adobe App that work with Video and Pictures .
    Premiere Pro , Photoshop, After effects .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

12. Automatically update the "select object" mask in Camera Raw

Hi,
    I photograph products on a white background. To whiten the background perfectly, in the new Bridge 12, new Camera Raw, I used the "select object" function. With the help of the mask, the product was perfectly separated from the background. Now I want to apply the same effect to the rest of my photos using the sync option. In other photos, the mask also appeared, but was not automatically calculated for the other photos. I have to manually click "update mask" for each photo. My question: Is it possible to add an automation feature so that the mask automatically…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. force mask computing NOW and BATCH (sync)

New masks in camera raw are good but when I sync some kind of masks they're not applied and computed (or start computing) but only applied as "to be re-computed", so I have to check EVERY SINGLE FILE and press "UPDATE" at the "xxxx needs to be recomputed" prompt.
    Some "force recompute" in sync options or some kind of batch recompute when applying a pre-existent (simple or complex) masks is not only needed but makes definitely sense. Some masks (subject) need to adapt to the specific content. I can't re-check each and every image to press "update" key, uh?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Show Transparency" option should remove thumbnail background based on alpha channel data if it exists.

When an image file has an alpha channel, the preview panel should show what the image looks like with background removed based on the alpha channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Camera files are so big now I would love to sort the pictures before download and hope Bridge or Lightroom will add a feature to do so.

To save time I would love to be able to only import good files and be able to not even import files with funny faces, closed eyes, no focus etc etc. Camera files are so big it takes a lot of time to import and I work in studio and my customers like to see the photos before they leave. I would save me a ton of time to dismiss the clear no-gos even before import. So big preview, possibility to mark (strar) and only import of marked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Bridge & PS to have white balance values down to ~1000 Kelvin

The custom white balance info from raw image files (from IR converted cameras) is read and correctly processed by other software including MS File Explorer, but not PS or Bridge. All IR images appear in Bridge as red/pink because they can't correctly process the WB info.

Adobe products would need to enlarge their current white balance range (2000-50,000 Kelvin) to something lower, around ~1000K or maybe lower. The current range doesn't go low enough for infrared images. Most IR photographers have to do a workaround to force PS and Bridge to achieve lower WB values. We use .dng Profile editor…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Columns

Hello

It would be nice if you could add something like the "columns veiw" like on macOS. As an option to the other ways of veiwing files (grid, thumbnails, details and list).
    As this would greatly make the filesearching and organizing more pleasant.

Regards Marcus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like Adobe to Add the Ability to FLIP the Thumbnail (Image) in Bridge (X Axis).

With the ability to flip on the X Axis, one can view their image in Any Orientation. I have been using Photoshop since version 2.2. I teach Digital Photography and Photoshop at a community college in Maryland. When I am going through my images in the Bridge, I NEED the ability to Flip an image, so I Don't have to open it in Photoshop or Lightroom because I use the slideshow to view the Final Images. I always tell my student that "when Adobe upgrades their programs, it's Always an Amazing Upgrade". For instance, when the stamp tool showed what…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. shortcut inconsistencies

If I rate a picture in the Bridge Viewer, I have to type command 1 f.e. If I open up the picture in Camera Raw, I have to type just 1 to rate it

Same to shortcuts inbetween Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - same procedures, different keyboard commands to press.

It is very annoying.

Thanks for implementing the ESC shortcut again in Camera RAW - glad some things are improving.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add file path to preference pane

Could we add file path designations to the preferences pane? It could be helpful when dealing with differing workflows on large projects, and/or using multiple drives/volumes for storage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base