Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. moving files window prevents multi-tasking or moving other files from multiple memory cards at once

Hello, one thing I liked from previous versions is the ability to still browse, move other folders, WHILE moving a folder to another location. I installed the latest version and am really struggling. I went to move a folder and I couldn't click out of the moving files window until it finished 5 minutes later. That's 5 minutes I could have spent moving files off other memory cards. Please bring back the ability to multi task while moving files. This is a big issue for the line of work I do.

"moving files window prevents multi-tasking or moving other files…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

2. "Go Back" keyboard shortcut would be amazing!

I'm constantly going in and out of folders within Bridge. Most of the time I go into a folder i go right back out one level. But sadly I have to click the tiny go back icon in tools. It would be amazing to have a keyboard short cut for this icon. I could then add it to my wacom pen button and I wouldn't even have to move an inch. 90% of my work flow uses keyboard short cuts, having one for such a large navigational button would be huge!

THx
    Brandon

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

3. RESTORE NEW WINDOWS...

I know this was said already, but I can't stress this enough. New windows are necessary for my workflow. The multiple tabs don't cut it. I need to be able to do different processes in different windows. Even copying files to bridge now takes up the entire program, and I can't go through other files to label while that process is happening. New windows has to be restored. Ctl+N. PLEASE!

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

4. Where are the NEW Keyboard Shortcuts?

Adobe applications allow you to modify and unify keyboard commands, but BRIDGE 2023 does not allow you to modify keyboard shortcuts.

Why do you change the Keyboard Shortcuts and do not explain to your users which ones have changed and which are the new ones?

For example. When I view a slideshow with the rest of the panels in the workspace and I only want to see all the thumbnails of the photos on my screen, you press the "TAB" key and you see all the slides in full screen and the rest of the panels disappear, a simple hit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

5. Image Backdrop-need pure white tone

Image backdrop needs to be a user defined tone as previous versions allowed. Pure white is definitely needed to double check images that are required to have a 255 255 255 background. Had to revert to 2018 version.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This feature is now released as part of Bridge v10.0.

Please upgrade Bridge to v10.0 to see the change.

At the bottom of the Content pane, you should uncheck “Show Tiles”. After Tiles are removed, go to Edit→Preferences→Interface→Image Backdrop to change the slider to pure white.

Thanks,
    Teja
    Senior Product Manager,
    Adobe Bridge

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base